Friday, February 21, 2014

Everything is Going to be OK!

It's been a rough couple of days in Western New York. We've experienced a  thaw (a high of 48 degrees to be precise), rain, thunder and lightening, HUGE ENORMOUS snow flakes, sleet and drizzle.  We've had the sun-shining as bright as a summers day and we now have the typical sky of the season, overcast.  I share that with you because with all the emotions of mother nature being outta whack they put my bipolar crazy train in full motion. Thankfully after being down for 24 plus hours with my chosen disorder and a migraine, I am happy to back up and running today.  Although there will be days that I don't always get a chance to post something on my blog I will always be sure to post every other day.  Thank you all for taking time to POP on over and visit my beautiful functionally dysfunctional mind :)  Peace & <3!




No comments:

Post a Comment